Is your career in need of a transition?
Like it or not, most of us need to work to pay the bills and eat. Since most of us spend several hours of the day at our place of employment or in our home workspace, it only makes sense to do something we enjoy, or at the very least tolerate. Is your career in need of a transition?
Eventually, just about all of us experience the feeling of dread when the alarm rings and signals the beginning of the workday. This dissatisfaction may stem from pure boredom, difficult personal situations in our workplace, or the fact that complications in our home and personal lives don’t leave much energy for the workday.
Stress and unhappiness at work take a toll on our physical and mental well-being. Job dissatisfaction also finds its way into our home and personal lives.
The process of finding a new job also requires a lot of time and energy. One option that works well for those in flux or transition involves working with temp services.
Reasons to register with temp services:
Temporary job placement services don’t just serve as a quick stop to make money anymore. Temp services provide an array of services for both the employer and job seeker. If you find yourself experiencing any of the following circumstances, consider what a temporary service might do for you.
Career change- Gone are the days when most people worked for the same company for three or four decades. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average person changes careers five to seven times. By the time an American worker reaches 50, they most likely possessed ten or more jobs. Some of the reasons we opt to change careers include:
- We need a challenge
- Our values changed
- We need to pay more attention to our personal lives
- We’re not happy with our current career
- Continuing education- If you’re working on a Masters to advance your current position, your employer most likely improves and may even finance your new degree. However, if you decide to pursue something completely different, you may find your work demands conflict with your class and study schedule.
- Changes in a domestic situation- A new baby, a divorce, or anything in between that causes personal upheaval may require a less rigorous schedule at work.
- General uncertainty- You’re just not satisfied with your current job. Maybe, you need to learn something new or want a different work culture. If you wake up and keep pushing the snooze button, you know it’s time for a change.
Why Boutique Recruiting?
In the San Diego area alone, dozens of brick and mortar temporary agencies exist. And, then online giants like Indeed and Monster also crowd the industry. But, with a boutique-style personalized agency, you get more attention regarding your needs and goals.
At Boutique Recruiting, we specialize in Accounting, Administrative, and Financial industries. We offer an array of placement opportunities for both full and part-time positions:
- Temporary to permanent
- Flexible scheduling
We understand the importance of technology, but take a very personal approach in getting to know both our clients and candidates. This personal approach helps us fit the right candidate with the right client. Our dedicated and knowable staff take pride in building meaningful relationships.
After the initial contact, you will send us your resume. Once we review your resume, we schedule an appointment to meet with one of our specialists. We will consult with our clients to see if a good match exists. Even if we don’t find an immediate match, we add you to the talent pool.
Whatever your employment needs and goals, we want you to grow with us. Whether you plan to transition from working part-time to a full-blown career or want to transition into retirement, we want to help you on that journey.